Polyphonica! 15th & 16th June
With Polyphonica, we’ll be showcasing a kaleidoscope of choral possibilities accompanied simply by two pianos, percussion and bass. Vocals will be to the fore as we explore a wide repertoire, ranging from full choral ‘wall of sound’ to the solitude of an unaccompanied solo voice.
With music including Britney Spears, Rag’n‘Bone Man and Eric Whitacre, gems by Sondheim and Sia and vibrant settings of work from Brel to Björk, the concert promises to be another unique LGMC experience in the wonderful acoustic of Cadogan Hall.
- entertains, educates and inspires through song
- takes risks - making unexpected and surprising programming decisions, and performing in unusual spaces
- performs a diverse range of music to the highest technical standard
- provides a safe, supportive community for gay men to socialise, exchange ideas and have fun
- works with schoolchildren, teachers and parents to eradicate homophobic bullying
- believes that a diverse society is a strong society; that all people, regardless of sexuality, are equal and should be treated as such and works with other community groups and individuals who share our vision.