The LGMC is a registered charity, and exists thanks to membership fees, ticket purchases for our concerts and kind donations from the public. If you would like to support the Chorus, please use the button below. And thank you from all of us in advance!
Finding Home – 29th & 30th November 2019 – Cadogan Hall
This Winter, the LGMC will take audiences on a truly universal journey – one which will resonate with everyone – Finding Home.
The idea of ‘home’ is particularly poignant as we approach the festive period. Using powerful, rousing and emotional music alongside personal testimony and story-telling, the LGMC has commissioned a brand new show that explores this global and timely concept.
Considering memories of the childhood home, leaving it behind you, striking out on your own, and ultimately finding or creating your own personal version of home will be explored through a fantastic kaleidoscope of great songs. Among a huge variety of styles – from John Lennon to Joni Mitchell, Billy Joel to Janet Jackson and Stephen Schwartz to Jason Robert-Brown – Finding Home will guide you through a moving, uplifting and thoroughly entertaining show that will ensure the start of your festive season is framed with a feel-good glow – just like Home.
- entertains, educates and inspires through song
- takes risks - making unexpected and surprising programming decisions, and performing in unusual spaces
- performs a diverse range of music to the highest technical standard
- provides a safe, supportive community for gay men to socialise, exchange ideas and have fun
- works with schoolchildren, teachers and parents to eradicate homophobic bullying
- believes that a diverse society is a strong society; that all people, regardless of sexuality, are equal and should be treated as such and works with other community groups and individuals who share our vision.