The LGMC is a registered charity, and exists thanks to membership fees, ticket purchases for our concerts and kind donations from the public. If you would like to support the Chorus, please use the button below. And thank you from all of us in advance!
Finding Home – 29th & 30th November 2019 – Cadogan Hall
Tickets for our 2019 Winter show, Finding Home, will be on sale soon.
To be the first to find out when tickets are available, sign up to our newsletter using the button below.
- entertains, educates and inspires through song
- takes risks - making unexpected and surprising programming decisions, and performing in unusual spaces
- performs a diverse range of music to the highest technical standard
- provides a safe, supportive community for gay men to socialise, exchange ideas and have fun
- works with schoolchildren, teachers and parents to eradicate homophobic bullying
- believes that a diverse society is a strong society; that all people, regardless of sexuality, are equal and should be treated as such and works with other community groups and individuals who share our vision.